THE ALL NEW SMOKING COURSE BY WEBER
Smoke House is Grill Academy’s latest course developed to cover a wide array of smoking techniques on all our barbecues: not only Charcoal but also Gas, Electric and on Wood Pellets on Weber’s SmokeFire.
From beginners wanting to discover the basics of smoking to advanced grillers wanting to perfect curing or use coffee grains to smoked food, it is suitable for all keen grillers. For those who want to discover new flavours, and for all who simply are willing to enjoy the best of barbecued food.
A unique hands-on experience, this new course teaches you the Weber Way of barbecuing, demonstrates the full array of smoking techniques, as well as covering key skills such as lighting and temperature control. Learn how to perfect beef ribs, reverse-sear steaks, cure salmon in Gin and beetroot, grill and smoke seasonal vegetables or use coffee beans to flavour boost your pudding.
Want to get the most from your barbecue and cook more than the standard barbecue fare of burgers and sausages? The Smoke House course explores how to use Weber’s renowned “”lid-on”” barbecue technique to grill, roast, bake and of course smoke! During the 4 hours, you and your classmates will prepare a variety of different dishes under the guidance of an expert chef.
Sample of the Menu:
- Cedar smoked cheese plank with fresh berries, honey and toasted sourdough
- Bacon lolly-pop
- Gin and beetroot cured smoked salmon
- Smoke House seasonal vegetables
- Chilli rubbed ribeye steak with lime and coriander butter
- SmokeFire beef ribs with homemade Rub and BBQ sauce
- Ember grilled leeks with pink pepper butter
- Coal baked potatoes with smoked cheese and mustard sauce
- Coffee smoked orange brownies with crème fraiche
- Indoor dining area
- Outside seating and dining area
- Free wifi
- Secure onsite parking
- Idyllic countryside setting, easily accessible by road and public transport
- The perfect way to get ready for Summer.