For participants of DofE and chalet courses.
Please note you will be sent this waiver with your invoice to sign.
The student agrees to the following:
- To take part in the cookery course and has detailed any allergies or medical conditions that may affect them.
- The student understands that in the event of what is deemed to be inappropriate behaviour the School reserves the right to send them home. There will be no obligation to refund any money and any additional costs incurred may be passed on to them/the parent/guardian.
- The student understands that smoking is not allowed on the premises and confirms that alcohol shall not be brought onto the premises.
- By participating, the student consents to photo images taken to be used ONLY in advertising the cookery school’s courses, social media and website.
- For those staying, the student understands that they will be given keys to the building and that if they wish to go out in the evening, they must return by 11pm. They are liable for the cost of any replacement should they lose these keys.
- Cars are parked in the school car park at the owner’s own risk.