12th April 2021 Update
Following on from discussions with our Local Authority, we are now open.
Until lockdown restrictions are fully lifted, we shall continue with the same house rules as before:
- Unless exempt, you must wear a face covering on entering the building and in our communal spaces while you wait to enter the kitchen. You may remove your mask while at your work- station, cooking and sitting down to eat your meal.
- We will ask you to use the hand sanitiser provided on arrival and the NHS app. Should you not have the NHS app we have a book for you to sign.
- We will have hand sanitiser for your use in the communal areas and kitchens and we will continue with increased cleaning of surfaces and door handles.
- Each person will have their own work – station unless you are on our children’s course when a station will be shared between the parent/guardian and child.
- On entry into the kitchen, you will be asked to wash your hands.
- There will be no shared ingredients or shared utensils and social distancing should be maintained.
We will continue to cap our indoor classes at 6 people to allow for social distancing, however, please get in touch with Lizzie if you wish to attend with your household that is more than 6 people and we can arrange a private course.
As always, our Weber Grill Academy will continue to take place outside. We ask you to bring layers due to the changeable weather conditions. On arrival you will be directed where to park and then asked to use the hand sanitiser and NHS app before making your way around the rear of the building to the covered patio area. There will be hand sanitiser for your use throughout and a spray and cloth for the table. You will be placed at a table 2m in length with one person at each end for the preparation of the food. We request that you respect other people on the course and allow for space when the chef is demonstrating on the BBQs.
If you feel unwell, we request that you do not come to your course but get in touch with Lizzie who will move your booking to an alternative date.
Please note you will still receive reminders about your course until your bookings has been moved so please ignore. Weber has been in touch with all bookings and you will be refunded in due course.
The team and I wish you well and look forward to seeing you back at the school in April.
Love Lizzie and the team x