Makes 16 bites
250g porridge oats
100g oat flour
1½ tsp baking powder
2 tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp salt
350ml oat milk
2 ripe bananas, mashed
2 conference pears, peeled and cut up into small chunks
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and line a square brownie tin with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt so that all the dry ingredients are combined.
- In a jug, measure out the oat milk. Add the mashed banana and egg. Whisk together.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix so that everything is combined.
- Gently fold in the pear and pour the mixture into the prepared brownie tin.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Cut up into slices.
If having for breakfast, why not serve with a dollop of Greek yoghurt and fresh berries? Yum!